Address: 326 E MAIN ST, RAVENNA, OH 44266
Full name: Boheckers Business College-Ravenna
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Executive Assistant/Executive Secretary
- Health and Medical Administrative Services, Other
- Legal Administrative Assistant/Secretary
- Medical Administrative/Executive Assistant and Medical Secretary
- Medical/Clinical Assistant
Degree levels: Associate’s Degree
Institution type: Private for-profit, 2-year
Carnegie classification: associate's colleges — These institutions offer associate’s degree and certificate programs and, in the few cases in which baccalaureate degrees are offered, baccalaureate degrees represented less than 10 percent of all undergraduate awards. This group includes community, junior, and technical colleges.
Calendar system: Quarter
Tuition and fees:
- Undergraduate Application Fee: —
- Undergraduate In-State: $6,300.00
- Undergraduate Out-State: $6,300.00
- Graduate Application Fee: —
- Graduate In-State: —
- Graduate Out-State: —
- Typical Room Charge: —
- Typical Board Charge: —
Regional accreditation status: No regional accreditation data available.
- Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (Begin: 1/1/1985, End: Status: Accredited)
- No specialized accreditation data available.
Opeid number: 2303600
Admission requirements: N/A
Financial aid programs: Institution has a Program Participation Agreement with the U.S. Department of Education for eligible students to receive Pell Grants and other federal aid (e.g., Direct Loans).
Other programs: —
- General Info: (330) 297-7319
- Financial Aid: (330) 297-7373 x25
- Admissions: (330) 297-7319 x22
report broken link update entry